Friday 26 February 2010

Kirk Cameron, Tracey Gold Remember Andrew Koening

Former Growing Pains stars Kirk Cameron and Tracey Gold are mourning the death of their costar Andrew Koenig, whose body was found Thursday in a Vancouver park after he committed suicide.

"It is with great sorrow to hear about the final outcome of the search for my old friend Andrew," Cameron, 39, tells UsMagazine.com. "I hope everyone will be sensitive to the Koenigs and give the family some private time to reflect and to grieve the loss of their beloved son. At a time like this, we are all reminded of the briefness of life and the importance of being ready for our eternal destination. My prayers will continue to be with Andrew's family."

Adds Gold, 40: "Today is a sad day. My heart is broken for Andrew's family. I have such great memories of Andrew and our time together on Growing Pains."

Source by Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment