Friday 20 February 2009

Eliana e Adelaide Chiozzo - 'Beijinho Doce' (1950)

Happy Birtiday? I called the result "Happy Days"

I’ve loved music since I can remember, actually my mother when I ...Then when I was five I was in my first talent show and I sang in school and my parents ... number one song! But this song it's from 1950... Journal – my mother says intelligent people never get ...What was the first song you ever heard by... Make it hard to say... don't think i have one ot the moment...I have so many in my memory ...is my all time favourite i guess ... Ok entao vamos la, decidi fazer uma certa restropectiva sobre algumas musicas que me marcaram nesta fase. E como diz Miranda Priestly, That's All! HAPPY BIRTHIDAY? NO, "HAPPY DAYS". Lembrando que nao canto patafufa nenhuma, mais tenho uma voz ok, nossa mais que metido que sou heim?(rsrsrsr)

No comments:

Post a Comment