Wednesday 25 February 2009

Bon Iver - Flume

I wake every morning and make my way through the day. Going through the motions until the day ends. Often I'm sitting on my bed with my computer. For several hours at the end of the day I just surf a few sites, hoping to chat with someone or make new friends.

Occasionally, someone become friends. Of course this rarely happens. I think I'll give those sites a rest. Go for a walk or something instead.

I don't want to be the other man either. So many guys are married or in relationships and are looking for a bit on the side. I've been there and done that, and I don't like what the results are.

I also need to get myself out of this house and do something for me. Take painting lessons, or piano, or something.

I need to go from Blah to Ahhhh. Anyway take care yourself, That's All

No comments:

Post a Comment